Often times required for advertising and marketing copies; we combine translation and creative processes to provide transcreation service to our clients.
The general idea of transcreation is to present a more compelling copy to readers where the intent, style, tone and context are still maintained after translation. For advertising copies and marketing collaterals, it is often used to bring out the selling point of the services to its consumers. Transcreation applies to brand names and slogans as well. An effective transcreated campaign is able to evoke the same emotions to the target audience, taking puns and overall copy design into consideration.
At WhizWordz, we provide content in draft stages taking into account all guidelines and feedback given by our clients. We then test it out to the market and make the necessary revisions until it gains the proper results our clients are looking for. We pride ourselves in our prompt and accurate delivery ensuring smooth workflow for our clients.
- WhizWordz receives enquiry from client
- WhizWordz will find out requirement details for the project
- Our sales representative will work closely with project manager to delegate the job to the right translator or copywriter fitting for the content required
- WhizWordz offers at least a round of proofreading before submitting final transcreated copy to client
- WhizWordz and client will test the copy out to the market, gathering feedback and suggestions from team
- WhizWordz will receive further feedback from client
- Content will be revised should there be a need, before concluding the project
Our transcreation services have assisted multiple advertising and design agencies in their creative copies. It gives us great pleasure to partner our clients and take their content to the next level.