Interesting Fact on Russian Language
The Russian language is the largest native language in Europe and mostly widespread in Eurasia. Its history dates to its prehistoric Indo-European roots. Currently, it is the official language of Russia, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan.
The Russian language is also considered the unofficial lingua franca in Ukraine and many former Soviet countries such as Azerbaijan, Estonia, Georgia, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Tjikistan, Turkeminstan and Uzbekistan.
As of 2010, there were roughly 166 million native Russian speakers in the world. This makes the Russian language the eighth most widely spoken languages globally.
Interestingly, in the world wide web, it becomes the second most widely used language online as of 2013.
To put it into perspective, this places the Russian language just slightly ahead of German but significantly behind the English language in the online world.
Now, you might wonder why is there a need to learn Russian or to have your documents translated from English to Russian language?
Besides being extremely useful for conjuring a romantic, world-weary affect, Russian remains the most important common denominator for the inter-ethnic communication in Eastern Europe. Not to mention, it is the largest native language in Europe.
Russian Translation Services Singapore
With the above-mentioned reasons, companies and individuals are grabbing onto this opportunity to further expand and improve their businesses and lives.
- For example, companies are constantly moving towards a global reach as they continue to expand their businesses around the world due to globalisation. Therefore, many of these companies find themselves dealing with different groups of target audiences.
- In order to reach out to their business partners in Europe, it is inevitable that certain documents have to be translated from English to Russian language and perhaps, even vice versa.
- Some of these documents include business contracts, proposals, and marketing collaterals, to name a few.
Translation requests are not only for registered companies as individuals find the need for it too.
- Often times, they are meant for work and citizenship purposes. Official documents such as birth, marriage, education and death certificates are required for submission.
- Hence, depending on which country the documents are required to be submitted to, translation services are certainly needed for such circumstances be it for English to Russian translation or otherwise.
Professional Russian Translation Agency in Singapore
But you might wonder, how do I go about with translation requests?
This is where WhizWordz comes in as a translation agency.
Since our establishment in 2004, we have a solid team of translators and proofreaders who are here to assist.
The team at WhizWordz is ever ready to assist with conversion of languages
With the conversion of languages, the team at WhizWordz strives to always bridge communication gaps as much as possible.
Not only are we able to provide our services of English to Russian translation and vice versa, we are also capable of providing our expertise in other languages.
If you have any kind of documents, collaterals and certificates that require Russian translation service, please do not hesitate to call 6600 3798 or email us at email@example.com for a non-obligatory quotation.
Otherwise, please send us a message via Whatapps to 8139 7988. Our friendly sales representatives will be glad to answer all your questions and address any concerns that you may have within 1 working day. We look forward to hearing from you.
WhizWordz – Simple Words, Big Ideas.