Website Translation Services in Singapore
“Words and looks often go hand in hand when it comes to website translation services. Without great contents or professionally translated contents, not only will your good-looking website be skipped over by potential clients, you also run the risk of damaging your company image. You can now localise your website to suit different global audiences!”
Your website is an important business tool. Gain a competitive edge through our efficient website translation and localisation services. WhizWordz uses professional native translators for all our website translation and localisation projects. This means, wherever you may be, your target audiences are always assured of works that comes with high quality, lower margin of error, and guaranteed accuracy.
- Experiencing a dip in sales recently?
- Unable to capture more attention from other groups of audience other than your original intended?
- Owned a website but there’s no website traffic?
- Hope to increase your revenue through your website?
- Been a long while since you last updated your website?
Reviewing your website Choosing to upgrade or revamp your website design or the contents only is a risky take. Most often than not, your contents may either no longer gel with the new design (ie. Contents are outdated, which can result in loss of website visitors, loss of interest in the services or products you are selling) or vice versa (ie. Outdated website design with great contents, which can result in website visitors giving the website a skip at first glance). Hence, it is recommended that you pay equal attention to both elements.
Why is Multilingual Support Important for Your Website and Business?
As popularity of internet usage continues to grow, it has become the default point of call for businesses and individuals searching for goods, services or information. For businesses wishing to get wider audience reach, a multi-lingual website is definitely the way to go.
You may think, “But I can’t please everyone!”.
While you can’t possibly please everyone, you can please the majority by making your website a multi-lingual one (one that is specific to your global markets). By providing a native language website, not only can your business break into new markets, your customers will also greatly appreciate the localisation efforts you have made to attract and retain their interests.
Benefits of Multi-Lingual Websites
Website available in multiple native languages have proven to be beneficial to both businesses and their target audiences in recent years. There are many benefits multi-lingual websites when they are done correctly and well. WhizWordz clients have benefited much from many of these benefits. Here’s some of them:
- Improves communication
- Increases number of visitors (that directly results in increased sales)
- Better functionality (Website fulfils/fits the needs of the majority)
- Higher sales and conversions
- Better client satisfaction
- Better audience reach (Audience is increased massively!)
- Higher search engine boost
- Websites being ranked higher due to better contents and lower competition
- Harder to get penalised for duplicate content when your website is well-translated/localised
- Cost-effective marketing tool (Eg. You don’t have to spend extra money to specifically market your product on TV or other media if you can provide useful, adequate contents for your clients right from the start)
- Customer-Centric (Helps convey the message to the customers that you are thinking of them. As with any business, if the customer thinks you care, they will want to do business with you.)
- Trust (Offering an alternative language allows the customers to feel secured as they can understand the information they are reading)
- Competitive edge over businesses without multi-lingual websites (A multilingual website conveys the message that you think, work and deal internationally)
Need more than just a standard translation? Fret not! Besides having the ability to convey your contents in different languages accurately, our translators are also trained to utilise their knowledge of preferred search engines and keywords in different countries while tailoring the contents to localised markets abroad.
Our Translation/Localisation Process
At WhizWordz, we make the website translation and localisation process easy for you. All we need from you is your confirmed contents in:
We will then send you a quote via email. Once you agree, our translator(s) will start working on your project on the next available working day.
If you wish to communicate personally with our Project Manager or translators to run through the whole process, or clarify your queries, we will be glad to arrange a pre-project appointment upon request. Please note that additional costs may apply.